* In high season it is only possible to book per week, except for B&B.
(A week runs from Saturday 4:00 PM to Saturday 10:00 AM.)
* In low season, the number of nights is adjustable and therefore the arrival day is flexible.
(Arrival as of 04:00 pm, departure before 10:00 am)
* For each house there is a deposit of €150.- euros to be paid in cash upon check-in.
(You will receive this amount back as soon as you turn in the key upon check-out)
* All prices are exclusive of tourist tax and a mandatory final cleaning of €75 per
house. (Kitchen linen and bed linen are included.)
* Interim cleaning and replacement of the linen is possible upon request 1x per
week, if your stay is longer than a week, at the prize of €50, -.
* Dogs are allowed only in the "'Bardon" house, in low season, and upon prior request
to the management before arrival. (The charge is €5.- per dog/per day)
* Outside the high season we charge a contribution towards the heating costs of €5.-
* * Upon arrival you will find a basket filled with wood next to the stove.
We will fill this for you at the cost of €8.50 when you put your basket outside your door.
(Heating is only allowed with wood supplied by Les Bouaux.)
* Prices for the B&B Briant include cleaning costs and breakfast.
The information provided by our customers through filling out the contact forms to us, is exclusively used for the handling of your questions or reservations. Les Bouaux will not sell, distribute or disclose personal data to third parties outside its own organisation without your prior consent, unless we are obliged to do so by law, code of conduct, police or court order.